Money transfer between cards Visa/Mastercard
- Transfers can be made between cards Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro issued by Ukrainian banks
- In 95% of transfers money are accrued not later than in 30 minutes and in other cases it takes – from 1 to 5 business days.
- Commission for the transfer is charged from the Sender’s account along with the transfer amount and is only 1% + 5 UAH
- The service is available around the clock
- The issuing bank may charge an additional commission for the transfer. The size of the commission can be clarified by contacting the issuing bank
- The maximum amount of one transaction 25000 UAH
- The maximum amount of transfer per day for a map of the Sender 75000 UAH
- The maximum amount of transfer per month for the card of the Sender 150000 UAH
- The maximum amount of all transfers per month on the Recipient's card 10
- The maximum number of transfers per day on one card 25
Online card to card money transfer service benefits:
- on-line money transfer without visiting a branch bank;
- without filling in paper documents;
- possibility to send a comment (for instance with full name or number of order);
- payment for purchases and services of small internet-shops;
- debt service payment on credit card;
- money transfer to relatives and friends;
- top up of other payment card of other bank;
How to transfer money immediately?
Money transfer is possible between the following cards Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Cirrus, Maestro issued by any Ukrainian banks. The transfers are made only in UAH. To transfer between cards one must specify:
- card details of a Sender – 16 figures of the card number on face of a card, expiry date (month and year) and CVV-code of the Sender’s card (3-last figures on the back of the card);
- The Recipient’s Card Number;
- transfer amount;
Comment to translation
You can enter some short comment which remittee can see in SMS from the Portmone.com. Your comment may include only English letters, figures, space character and underscore character.
To receive a transfer receipt please enter your email. Receipt will be sent immediately after the successful completion of the transaction.
Portmone.com transfer service, makes possible to transfer money from card to card on-line. The service is available for Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Cirrus cardholders. The interest for transfer is just 1% + 5 UAH of payment cost and applied for a Sender.
The Payee do not have to go to receive his transfer – money will be sent on his card on-line and he will get SMS from the Payee’s Bank, if he has receiving a service of SMS-banking. Money transfer from card to card is available for clients of all Ukrainian Banks, namely: Oschadbank, Privatbank, Ukrsibbank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval and all other bank institutions of Ukraine.
Remember: CVV-code – is the last three figures on the back of the card near the place of signature. When required You can enter some short comment which can be seen in SMS from the Sender’s bank. The most frequent transfers on the following cards: Privatbank, Oschadbank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Unicredtbank (PJSC "Ukrsotsbank"),PJSC "PUMB", SBERBANK OF RUSSIA JSC,PJSC "Alfa-Bank", JSC "BANK UKRAINIAN CAPITAL".
Transfers for registered clients
Benefits of transfers for registered clients
- The transfers can be made to the registered cards (not to enter them every time);
- The transfers can be made from the registered cards (not to enter them every time);
- View transfer history for any period;
- Print receipts for any transaction in history.
Besides that, you can