Portmone.com provides services for delivery and online payment of electronic bills.
Our security policy includes practices for handling personal information of registered users. «Portmone» guarantees to its clients and other participants of the process, such as banks and service providers, that these practices as well as informational safety requirements will be strictly followed.
The usage of personal information about the system users
Portmone.com collects information about its users to ensure:
- Quick communication with its customers in case of technical problems
- Sustainable improvement of services by interactive communication with customers
Information about individuals is collected during the registration. It includes: first name, last name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
Portmone.com automatically records information received from a user’s browser, including
Information about Portmone.com users is confidential and cannot be disclosed, sold or handed to the third parties.
Information about Portmone.com users is password protected.
To prevent credit card fraud, all operations with credit cards are processed via a separate payment gateway on a separate server with a special access control system.
According to the signed agreements, participating banks can monitor Portmone.com security system at any time to ensure its compliance with requirements of international payment systems and current legislation.
Employees of «Portmone» are subject to criminal responsibility for illegal activities with credit cards.
Company rights "Portmone"
Portmone.com monitoring system analyzes transactions online to estimate their risk level. In case of any suspicious fraudulent activity the system may reject payment card authorization.
«Portmone» shall have a right to disclose information about its users to the third parties only in cases envisaged by current legislation, namely:
- If a user gives written permission to send his/her personal information to the third party
- For the informational exchange between banks and service providers, required to make transactions on www.portmone.com.ua, provided that the companies are legally obliged not to use information for other purposes
- Upon a court decision or for investigation purposes in accordance with current Ukrainian legislation
«Portmone» reserves the right to introduce changes to «Safety policy» for stronger measures for data protection.