Portmone.com provides following services for online stores
If you plan to sell goods or services online, «Portmone» will offer you a reliable and safe payment tool. It can be used by your customers, who have different payment cards. This tool uses advanced technology certified by international payment systems and complies with all related security requirements. When joining Portmone.com, a store becomes a participant of Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode programs, making it more attractive for customers.
Portmone.com payment gateway can be used for:
- regular online stores with websites
- mobile versions of website
- mobile applications iOS and Android
For legal entities
Legal entities that bill their customers on a regular basis can use Portmone.com to have the bills paid with Visa or Mastercard
- on www.portmone.com.ua
- on the Web site of your company
- using your mobile phone
Direct-Debitservice — «Regular payment» (automated charge) from a payment card based on the agreements with customers
Benefits for your company:
- your customers get new payment methods to pay their bills without visiting a bank
- shorter payment cycle, as the time between sending a bill to the customer and his visit to the bank to pay in cash is shorter as well.
- lower costs of billing and processing payments
Automated bills pay (Direct Debit)
This service allows service companies to significantly reduce payment cycle, as the bills are paid on the same day they are sent. On the other hand, this service allows customers to know that all their bills are paid on time. In addition, credit options often offered by the issuing bank, let the customer pay the bills even if the payday is later than bill due date.
Payment via Internet or using your mobile phone
For these customers we offer a service to receive and pay bills via the Internet or using their mobile phones. To do so, a customer has to sign up on the Portmone.com Web site and use his/her computer (at home or at the office) or a mobile phone (wap.portmone.com) to pay bills with a card.
No matter what payment method is used, the receipts for paid bills can be either mailed to the customer or downloaded from the website and printed.
Data exchange between Portmone.com is made electronically:
- Portmone.com sends a request to the service company’s billing system to receive bills of registered customers (please note that Portmone.com does not have access to the company’s data base, or to the information about all bills)
- Portmone receives electronic information about service company’s bills
- Portmone sends a message to the company immediately after the payment
- Portmone sends a list of payments for a certain date to the company for additional verification
Regardless of the method used, a message (email) is sent to a recipient’s billing system for immediate accrual of customers’ funds without waiting for bank payment, if the company chooses to do so.
The bank payment itself is accrued to a current account of a recipient (your company) on the second banking day after the payment was made. Please note that Portmone.com does not make the transaction. Your payment is sent by the Acquirer banks (Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Ukrsotsbank) directly to the account of a receiving company.
A fee will be charged for this service. This fee is defined on
Money transfer to payment card
Anyone can receive money transfers to payment card without any contract.
In addition to form or button you can make HTTP-notification for automatic orders processing.
- Set up by Constructor.
- Copy this code and paste it on your website.