- About our company
- For banks
- For online stores
- For companies
- Money transfer between cards
- Receiving the transfers
- Portmone Invoice
Company key business areas are:
- electronic delivery of bills from service providers to customers (housing and utility services, mobile operators, Internet providers, insurance companies, etc.)
- payment of customers’ bills via Internet with Visa and MasterCard
- delivery of customers’ electronic bills to Banks and payment of these bills via ATM’s,
self-servicekiosks and Internet banking systems
- technical assistance in acquiring international payment cards for online stores
Portmone.com provides the following services for banks
- Delivery of electronic bills to banking systems
- Embedded payments — pay bills of the most popular companies from a bank Web site with your Visa/MasterCard
- Telebanking — pay bills with your payment card by calling a phone number of bank’s voice menu.
- Credit your account from your mobile phone using payment card or SMS
- DirectDebit — delivery of customer’s electronic bills for payment without notice from customers’ current (card) accounts Visa/MasterCard
- Additional motivation to buy Visa/MasterCard payment cards
- Accepting applications for Visa/MasterCard payment cards via Internet
- Acquiring of international payment cards, issued by your bank or other banks.
- Print and packaging of clients’ bank statements about card, current, deposit or credit accounts. Advertising — targeted advertisements on Portmone.com Web site
- Advertising — targeted advertisements on Portmone.com Web site
- Payments on a loan — individuals can use their Visa/MasterCard to make their loan payments via Internet
To join the System the bank has to:
- select a set of required services
- contact «Portmone» and apply to join the system
- review sample Service agreements
- discuss commercial conditions of servicing, technical details and sign the agreements
- implement automated data exchange (bills, notifications, payments) between its own system (bank information system, Internet banking, Telebank, payment system etc.) and Portmone.com system
- run a test and sign a technical readiness certificate
Portmone.com provides following services for online stores
If you plan to sell goods or services online, «Portmone» will offer you a reliable and safe payment tool. It can be used by your customers, who have different payment cards. This tool uses advanced technology certified by international payment systems and complies with all related security requirements. When joining Portmone.com, a store becomes a participant of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode programs, making it more attractive for customers.
Portmone.com payment gateway can be used for:
- regular online stores with websites
- mobile versions of website
- mobile applications iOS and Android
For legal entities
Legal entities that bill their customers on a regular basis can use Portmone.com to have the bills paid with Visa or MasterCard
- on www.portmone.com.ua
- on the Web site of your company
- using your mobile phone
Direct-Debitservice — «Regular payment» (automated charge) from a payment card based on the agreements with customers
Benefits for your company:
- your customers get new payment methods to pay their bills without visiting a bank
- shorter payment cycle, as the time between sending a bill to the customer and his visit to the bank to pay in cash is shorter as well.
- lower costs of billing and processing payments
Automated bills pay (Direct Debit)
This service allows service companies to significantly reduce payment cycle, as the bills are paid on the same day they are sent. On the other hand, this service allows customers to know that all their bills are paid on time. In addition, credit options often offered by the issuing bank, let the customer pay the bills even if the payday is later than bill due date.
Payment via Internet or using your mobile phone
For these customers we offer a service to receive and pay bills via the Internet or using their mobile phones. To do so, a customer has to sign up on the Portmone.com Web site and use his/her computer (at home or at the office) or a mobile phone (wap.portmone.com) to pay bills with a card.
No matter what payment method is used, the receipts for paid bills can be either mailed to the customer or downloaded from the website and printed.
Data exchange between Portmone.com is made electronically:
- Portmone.com sends a request to the service company’s billing system to receive bills of registered customers (please note that Portmone.com does not have access to the company’s data base, or to the information about all bills)
- Portmone receives electronic information about service company’s bills
- Portmone sends a message to the company immediately after the payment
- Portmone sends a list of payments for a certain date to the company for additional verification
Regardless of the method used, a message (email) is sent to a recipient’s billing system for immediate accrual of customers’ funds without waiting for bank payment, if the company chooses to do so.
The bank payment itself is accrued to a current account of a recipient (your company) on the second banking day after the payment was made. Please note that Portmone.com does not make the transaction. Your payment is sent by the Acquirer banks (Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Ukrsotsbank) directly to the account of a receiving company.
A fee will be charged for this service. This fee is defined on
Money transfer between cards
To make money transfer more simple we prepared special payment module for online shops, which lets you easily integrate immediate and safety card to card payments by using simple script.
For example: on your site is next card number 4444333322221111.
Near the card number you should specify a link (or button) to call our page with your card number in it - 4444333322221111
In this case, our payment module will be opened and the customer can immediately, without visiting branches (terminal) of the bank make the transfer.
Please note that:
- You get money to your card online
- with money transfer customer can send short comment (up to 20 symbols), for example, write his name or order number. This comment you'll see at the SMS from your bank after successful payment
- transfer commission is only 1%+5 UAH, it's paid by the customer
- it's wary easy to insert the script to your site; it takes only a few minutes
- our system is responsible for the safety.
More about security policy get on https://www.portmone.com.ua/r3/en/security/
Money transfer to payment card
Anyone can receive money transfers to payment card without any contract.
In addition to form or button you can make HTTP-notification for automatic orders processing.
- Set up by Constructor.
- Copy this code and paste it on your website.